Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pakistani sex stories of incest family

My name is Rehab. I am sending my Pakistani sex stories of incest family for the first time on this Pakistani story blog. The incest Pakistani family’s adventure in Pakistani sex stories is a 100% real incident of me and my incest family. Most of the people don’t believe that incest relations are possible in Pakistani society but I do believe as I have practiced this relation. Before going to the real incidents of sex craze inside me, I would like to introduce myself. I am a married Pakistani woman from Lahore. We are well to do family with our unique earnings. Money is not a problem for us. My husband lives abroad and runs his own business of import export. I have three children; all are students of matriculation classes. I was 36 years old when I decided to run the business of Luxury hotels.

After running my business of Luxury hotels quite successfully with the help of my husband from abroad, I decided to expand my business. It is not easy for Pakistani women to run large businesses alone. They need some man to help them. I talked to my husband about the subject and he finally selected his nephew to help me. He was quite young, only 24y at that time, but have done MBA. He was living in Islamabad but soon he shifted to Lahore to help me in successfully running the business of Luxury hotels. He was having a good personality with good sense of humor. I decided to keep him at my home rather than taking a separate accommodation for him as he was my husband’s real nephew.

I was not thinking of starting any Pakistani sex stories with him at that time as I was his aunt. He often called me aunt. My children were very frank with him already. Soon he became a good member of our family and helped me a lot with his business skills to improve my Luxury hotel business. Within a few months, I decided to hand over the household matters to him as he was a good manager. He impressed me a lot with his wise skills in every field. His impression on my mind was very good which soon turned into liking. As you all know it is much difficult for married Pakistani women to control their sexual desires when the husband’s are abroad for years. My husband visited Pakistan once every year but my sexual desire was not fulfilling.

I was a conserved Pakistani woman regarding the relations with men. I can start affairs for my satisfaction but I decided to stay away from this cheap airfare of sex. It could ruin my business if I involve myself with someone, so I decided to control my feelings. I just fulfilled my fantasies of Pakistani sex stories by watching movies on internet and CD. One day I was alone in my luxury bedroom and watching a sex movie. My children were sleeping in their own bedrooms. I usually did this after locking the door of my bedroom and pulling curtains in front of windows. That night, I forgot to lock the door and just pulled window curtains before starting the movie.

I daily searched for new sex movies for auto insurance of sexual satisfaction. I was going through the movie search when I got an old vs. young movie. The old women were going to have a session with young guy in that sex image file. It was nice sex image editing and the screen capture inspired me a lot.I decided to watch to movie. The sex movie started and a young guy of almost 15-20 years old was sitting in the table. He was watching pics on some sex magazine. The Pakistani sex stories of incest family is continuing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment